Residential Maintenance Start Up:
Check all water meters for winter damage.
- Check all water meters for winter damage.
- Pressurize main lines.
- Check all rain sensors.
- Activate all irrigation system zones.
- Check all well water conditioning systems.
- Adjust spray patterns on all sprinkler heads.
- Set time, day, and watering cycles on all controllers.
Close all main water valves and/or shut down all well controls. All lines will be pressurized with compressed air in order to bleed out any remaining water and all clocks will be shut down
Investigate, determine problems, make recommendations, and make repairs
Design of irrigation system by a Certified Irrigation Designer
Installation of a new Irrigation System
Water Conservation Strategies
New technologies and techniques to reduce water consumption and save money